Framing displays your personal history, your likes and loves, your need for beauty in your home or office, your need to express your professional values or promote your services. Presentation is everything!
Although we believe in framing primarily for the art itself, we can incorporate elements such as style, size, or color from your decor, so that your art can be comfortably integrated into its new home!
We recommend that you come with photos either in hand, on your camera or phone, or via email of the space where your art will live. If you have swatches of your wall paint colors, fabric samples, flooring, woodwork, or hardware, please feel free to bring them. These items can tell us what you already like and make the design process run smoothly.
We appreciate any or all of the following information:
- What do you especially like about your piece of art, or does it hold special meaning for you?
- What colors do you like or dislike in your art?
- Would you describe your home or office as formal, casual, or any particular architectural style?
- Is the art going in a high traffic area like a hallway, a children’s room, or a sports den?
- Is it going to be hung near a water or heat source, such as in a kitchen, bathroom, or over a fireplace?
- Are there special lighting considerations in the art’s hanging location?
- Is the art something you cannot replace either monetarily or sentimentally?